Saturday, May 8, 2010

LOST: The bloodbath begins

I don't have a strong enough grasp on the mythology of LOST to make any real predictions for the finale, but I would like to speculate a bit on the fates of the characters. After they killed off three (maybe four?) characters this week, first I cried for twenty minutes, then I felt the urge to prepare myself for the deaths of the others (Ha! Lost pun). Here's what I think will happen:

Ben: Definitely dies
Richard: Definitely dies
Desmond: Definitely dies
Miles: Definitely dies
Hurley: Definitely Lives
Claire: Lives
Kate: Lives and ends up kicking some major ass in some way. Honestly I think she is a candidate and Jacob crossed her name off in order to trick Smokey.
Jack: I think Jack will die, but I'm not as sure of it as I am of the first four.
Sawyer: I think he will live, but I'm not as sure of it as I am of Hurley. I guess it could go either way, but either Jack or Sawyer will definitely die. Here's hoping it's Jack!

And as for Smokey and Widmore...I have no idea.

And since Desmond and Ben are my favorite characters, I really should just start crying now.

No comments: